CONTACT CENTRE AGENT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Texas based Energy Utility offering discount Gas and Electricity
THE CLIENT’S NEED
The Utility required analytics on:
- Agent behavior during interactions
- Interactions between the IVR providing self-selection and the transfer to appropriate queues
- The nature of hand-offs or transfers between agents
- Identify key experience metrics through the end-to-end process
- Enable continuous improvements
- Monitor the activities of the remote Business Process Outsourcer (BPO)
THE CR-X SOLUTION
CR-X was configured to collect feeds from all IVR and CTI platforms -both at the business process outsourcer and the companies own Centre.
CR-X collected all relevant data about the Agents daily activities and their interactions with customers.
We measured the performance of individual agents, teams, departments and the contact center a whole.
The metrics collected on the CR-X platform allowed management to observe the activities of the BPO partner remotely and also to monitor calls transferring to and from the partner platform to the company’s in-house center.
Customer Experience and call journey analytics are important outcomes.
Abandoned and repeat calls can be analyzed and contained.
But the ability to see agent behavior in near real-time has become a focus of management priority.
By establishing agent behavior and activity intra-shift (average handling times, after call wrap-up, bounced calls, on hold, off hook, breaks etc.) the management has a better handle on work force management, manning levels for different queues and overall superior center management.